Sunday, April 18, 2010


It's been a minute hasn't it? well things are certainly different. No need to dwell. This shall be new beginnings.


Plan on seeing me around campus a lot this fall. Me and my new bike that is. The one that will be arriving by post this week. I'm sure there will be pictures taken because I'm just so darn excited.

Well, I thought I'd write this post on how "bad ass cranberry juice is". Not the ocean spray juice cocktail shit, not even the 100% juice cranberry juice that they try to pass as legit (look closely and you'll find apple juice and grape juice right in there with it). I'm saying Just Cranberry juice, pure and friendly. Just $8 a quart. The stuff is glorious..not your every day glorious, definitely with a little kick, but glorious nonetheless.


0 comments:

Post a Comment